Lumin8 Traffic Signal Apprenticeship
Our four year apprenticeship program under the guidelines of the Department of Labor of Apprenticeship Training includes:
What if you could earn a living while training for a new career?
What if you could get started working in a fast-growing and essential industry at the same time?
With Lumin8’s apprenticeship program, you can start working and earning wages while you train for your career. Our four year program of classroom and on the job training will give you the skills and knowledge you need to start a lucrative career.
Upon completion of the program you will graduate as a “Journeyman Traffic Signal Technician”
- Earn a highly competitive salary in an essential and growing market
- Provision of continuing education keeping pace with the latest technological improvements in the industry
Traffic Signal Apprenticeship
4 year apprenticeship program registered with the Department of Labor Office of Apprenticeship.
- 152 hours per year of related classroom instruction
8000 hours of On-the-Job-Learning
- Turn out of the program as a “Journeyman Traffic Signal Technician” at over $30.00 an hour
- Learn a skill set that can be used anywhere in the country
- Our technicians are nationally certified by IMSA – International Municipal Signal Association
What are you going to learn?
- Electrical Theory
- Traffic Signal Phasing & Operation
- Traffic Signal Controller Cabinets
- Traffic Signal Troubleshooting
- Underground Signal Construction
- Overhead Signal Construction
- Equipment Operation
- Blueprint Reading
- OSHA Training
- First Aid / CPR/ AED training
- Traffic Control