Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is Georgia’s industry leader in traffic signal construction and maintenance, as well as Intelligent Traffic Systems deployment. We are a strong and stable company that has been in business for over 35 years with over 250 employees and projects that vary in size up to $10 million. We provide contracting and construction services to Georgia’s heavy highway and transportation industries. We offer competitive pay and benefits, good conditions, and stable employment.
We are looking for an ITS Technician.
- Install, wire, integrate, and program the following – Poles, Cabinets, IVDS, Radar, CCTV Cameras, Encoders, Decoders, Field Switches, Lowering Devices, and all related hardware.
- Skilled in various task as listed above.
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Control traffic passing near, in, and around work zones.
- Measure, mark, and record openings and distances to lay out areas where construction work will be performed.
- Following the safety rules and regulations of the Company & OSHA regulations.
- Safe handling and use of all equipment assigned.
- Ability to understand installation manuals for all various types of equipment (CCTV, VDS, Field Switches, Encoders, Decoders, DMS)
- Good computer skills
- Ability to follow directions to complete various job tasks.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job, ability to operate equipment.
- Driver’s license required. (Must be able to meet our insurance requirements.)
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience in job related field.
- Ability to work strenuously outside in all types of weather.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs. for short distances.
- Ability to work on uneven terrain.
- Ability to properly hear and understand or interpret verbal job site instructions and properly perform such instructions.
This is an hourly position. The following benefits are included after successfully completing a trial period:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability – Long Term Disability
- 401(k) plan (with matching)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
Qualified veterans, minorities, and women encouraged to apply.
Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing our employees a Safe and a Drug-Free Environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing and background check.
Candidates must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.