Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is Colorado’s industry leader in Traffic Signal Construction and Maintenance as well as Intelligent Traffic Systems. We are a strong and stable company that has been in business for 36 years with over 250 employees. Lumin8 provides maintenance services for the majority of governmental agencies in the Denver metro area. Lumin8 offers competitive pay, benefits, safe working conditions, and stable employment.
We have a great shop to work in with nice tools and a clean environment. You will work with a great team of mechanics with a strong emphasis on safety and quality.
- Valid driver’s license. CDL is preferred.
- Own your own tools.
- 1 to 5 years experience.
- A.S.E. certifications preferred.
Must be able to pass physical & functional test as well as drug test.
We have a variety of equipment to work on, including but not limited to:
- Trucks – Ford, Dodge, Freightliner, International
- Aerial Equipment – Altec, Versa lifts
- Cranes – USTC, National
- Trenchers – Ditch Witch, Case
- Backhoes – CAT
- Loaders – CAT, Case
This is an hourly position paying $25-$30 per hour depending on experience. The following benefits are included after successfully completing a trial period:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability – Long Term Disability
- 401(k) plan (with matching)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
Qualified veterans, minorities, and women encouraged to apply.
Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a safe and a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing and background check.
Candidates must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.