We have a great shop to work in with nice tools and a clean environment. You will work with a great team of mechanics with a strong emphasis on safety and quality.
- Valid driver’s license. CDL is preferred.
- Own your own tools.
- 1 to 5 years experience.
- A.S.E. certifications preferred.
Must be able to pass physical & functional test as well as drug test.
We have a variety of equipment to work on, including but not limited to:
- Trucks – Ford, Dodge, Freightliner, International
- Aerial Equipment – Altec, Versa lifts
- Cranes – USTC, National
- Trenchers – Ditch Witch, Case
- Backhoes – CAT
- Loaders – CAT, Case
This is an hourly position paying $25-$30 per hour depending on experience. The following benefits are included after successfully completing a trial period:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability – Long Term Disability
- 401(k) plan (with matching)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
Qualified veterans, minorities, and women encouraged to apply.
Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a safe and a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing and background check.