Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyzes incoming work to determine risk, assigns a priority level and designer
• Create and track all projects through various reports
• Responsible for ensuring all projects are delivered on time
• Generate schedules to ensure projects stay on track
• Attends scheduled meetings
• Identify problem jobs and guide project through to completion
• Assist leads with quality control
• Monitor performance and competencies and report findings to supervisor
• Analyze process through historical data to recommend improvements
• Serves as point of contact for high risk jobs
A successful candidate with meet the following qualifications:
• Associates Degree is preferred. 2-years of relevant industry experience will be accepted.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• Respond promptly to customer and potential customer needs
• Working knowledge of project controls and scheduling
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
• Ability to read, interpret and prepare documents, & reports. Ability to communicate report findings and lead a productive discussion
• Must be available to work hours as necessary as dictated by work volumes.
• Must be willing & able to travel as required to complete the job
Hourly position: $25/hour to $30/hour (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
The following benefits are included after successfully completing a trial period:
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
• Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
• Short Term Disability – Long Term Disability
• 401(k) plan (with matching)
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Profit Sharing
Qualified veterans, minorities, and women encouraged to apply.
Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe
and a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing.
Candidates must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.