The Project Manager will organize, manage, and plan complex projects for the organization’s research, development, and product implementation efforts.
- Oversees a team of coordinators to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications.
- Delegates work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and time constraints.
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong management, communication, and administration skills including managing budgets.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Work directly with owners, engineers, designers, and superintendents.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering, required.
- At least three years of related experience required.
- PMP, PGMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications highly desirable.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times.
This is a salaried position paying $85,000 to $90,000 per year depending on experience. The following benefits are included after successfully completing a trial period:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability – Long Term Disability
- 401(k) plan (with matching)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
Qualified veterans, minorities, and women encouraged to apply.
Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a safe and a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing and background check.
Candidates must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.