Project manager - highway construction
Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is Colorado’s industry leader in Traffic Signal Construction and Maintenance as well as Intelligent Traffic Systems. We are a strong and stable company that has been in business for 36 years with over 250 employees. Lumin8 provides maintenance services for the majority of governmental agencies in the Denver metro area. Lumin8 offers competitive pay, benefits, safe working conditions, and stable employment.
Requires a minimum of 5 years project management experience in Traffic Signals, Commercial Electrical or Highway Construction.
Primary duties include:
- Pre-construction duties including project takeoff, contract review, plan review, constructability review
- Project planning, scheduling, and tracking projects, budget management
- Coordination with owners and project teams to include: CDOT, local municipalities, GCs, and subcontractors
- Management of self-performed work to include a crew of 10-20 employees including time approval
- Management of $5-10 million in revenue annually with most contract values ranging anywhere from $100,000 – $3,000,000
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and with the best quality
- Management of daily project tasks to include submittals, transmittals, RFIs, change orders, monthly as-builts, billings, and other administrative tasks
- Establishing and building relationships with customers
- Detailed project financials to include cost projections, cost to complete, committed cost review, etc.
- Work environment split of 30% field, 30% meetings, 40% office
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Strong management, communication, and administration skills including managing budgets
- Strong people skills
- Work directly with owners, engineers, designers, and superintendents
- Supervise and coordinate project closeout activities
- Support and maintain company safety program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Excellent Organization skills
- Industry knowledge, preferably local
This is a salaried position paying $100,000 to $130,000 per year depending on experience. The following benefits are included after successfully completing a trial period:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability – Long Term Disability
- 401(k) plan (with matching)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
Qualified veterans, minorities, and women encouraged to apply.
Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a safe and a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing and background check.