traffic signal supervisor
Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is Georgia’s industry leader in Traffic Signal Construction and Maintenance as well as Intelligent Traffic Systems. We are a strong and stable company that has been in business for 36 years with over 250 employees.
JOB TITLE: Traffic Signal Superintendent
JOB CLASS: Hourly, Full Time
JOB HOURS: 40 Hour Week, Typically M-F 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with possible variations to accommodate specific project requirements. Occasional overtime and weekend work as required.
SALARY RANGE: $25.00 hr. to $35.00 hr.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, directs, and coordinates installing, maintaining, and repairing traffic signals and controllers.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to read and interpret diagrams, plans, and specifications for traffic signal systems.
- Have physical strength, endurance and work well with your hands.
- Experience on a construction jobsite.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees.
- Must have three years’ experience as a Traffic Signal Supervisor.
- Must possess and maintain valid driver’s license.
- Must be insurable.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 50 pounds.
The following benefits are included after successfully completing a trial period:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability – Long Term Disability
- 401(k) plan (with matching)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Qualified veterans, minorities, and women encouraged to apply. Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a safe and a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing and background check.
Candidates must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.