Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is Georgia’s industry leader in traffic signal construction and maintenance as well as Intelligent Traffic Systems deployment. We are a strong and stable company that has been in business for over 35 years with over 250 employees and projects that vary in size up to $10 million. We provide contracting and construction services to Colorado’s heavy highway and transportation industries. We offer competitive pay and benefits, good working conditions, and stable employment.
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to pass drug test and physical exam
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
- Must be able to operate forklift
- Must have current valid driver’s license with clean record
- Work is regularly performed indoors and outdoors in all types of weather conditions, including snow, rain, sleet, extreme winds, or ice storms.
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh up to 80lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
It is an hourly position paying $15 – $20 per hour depending on experience. The following benefits are included after successfully completing a trial period:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability – Long Term Disability
- 401(k) plan (with matching)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
Qualified veterans, minorities, and women encouraged to apply.
Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe and a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing.