traffic control supervisor
Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is Colorado’s industry leader in Traffic Signal Construction and Maintenance as well as Intelligent Traffic Systems. We are a strong and stable company that has been in business for 36 years with over 250 employees. Lumin8 provides maintenance services for the majority of governmental agencies in the Denver metro area. Lumin8 offers competitive pay, benefits, safe working conditions, and stable employment. Job may require travel.The Traffic Control crews will be responsible, but not limited to, the following:
Major Job Elements:
- Set up and maintain traffic control closures for crews working along public right-a-way
- Creating traffic control plans for difficult areas to ensure public and coworker safety.
- Read and interpret plans, instructions, and specifications to determine work activities.
- Carrying out minor maintenance and repairs, including lubrication and cleaning.
- Performs all duties according to prescribed safety procedures and uses appropriate safety equipment.
- Preferred to have at least 3 years traffic control experience.
- Valid and clean driver’s license. CDL Class A is preferred. No DUI or DWAI in the last five years.
- Must perform duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must follow safety guidelines and wear personal protective equipment at all times.
- Able to work up to 6-day weeks in an all-weather environment is required.
- Must successfully operate the equipment to the satisfaction of the construction supervision. Equipment operator certification(s), preferred.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be able to pass physical & functional test as well as drug test.
- Must have an ATSSA OR CCA certification.
This is an hourly position paying $20 – $25 per hour depending on experience. The following benefits are included after successfully completing a trial period:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability – Long Term Disability
- 401(k) plan (with matching)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
Qualified veterans, minorities, and women encouraged to apply.
Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a safe and a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing and background check.
Candidates must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.