Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is Georgia’s industry leader in Traffic Signal Construction and Maintenance as well as Intelligent Traffic Systems. We are a strong and stable company that has been in business for 36 years with over 250 employees.
JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator
JOB CLASS: Hourly, Full Time
JOB HOURS: 40 Hour Week, Typically M-F 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with possible variations to accommodate specific project requirements. Occasional overtime and weekend work as required.
SALARY RANGE: 50,000 to 60,000
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track.
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Ensure views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- At least five years of related experience.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 15 pounds.
The following benefits are included after successfully completing a trial period:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability – Long Term Disability
- 401(k) plan (with matching)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Qualified veterans, minorities, and women encouraged to apply.
Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a safe and a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing and background check.
COVID 19 vaccine mandatory.