Safety & Compliance
Above all else.
Our highest priority is our people and our community.
We provide training, equipment, and tools to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all of our employees – to minimize the possibility of injury to our employees, and the public as a result of our operations. Our culture of safety starts at the top with our management team who play a key role in providing our team with the resources they need to complete our tasks safely.
SAFETY PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Full-time safety manager to implement and maintain the safety program
- Root cause analysis completed for all incidents
- Daily job safety briefings required in advance of new project engagement
- Monthly safety meeting for all employees
- Annual safety review across entire organization
- Our safety training, policies, and procedures will set the bar in the traffic industry, and will allow us to maintain a reputation that sets us apart from our competitors