Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is Colorado’s industry leader in Traffic Signal Construction and Maintenance as well as Intelligent Traffic Systems. We are a strong and stable company that has been in business for 36 years with over 250 employees. Lumin8 provides maintenance services for the majority of governmental agencies in the Denver metro area. Lumin8 offers competitive pay, benefits, safe working conditions, and stable employment.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Perform Safe and Accurate locates of underground utilities with an emphasis on Quality and Safety. Locate customers Traffic Signal Infrastructure in high traffic areas. Follow standards as outlined by UNCC. Perform additional duties as requested by management such as On-Call / after hours and weekend work.
Successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism when interacting with internal or external customers.
- Proficient user of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities to be both effective and efficient.
- Must be comfortable and effective working in an environment with changing demands, delays, traffic, and responding to unexpected situations.
- Minimum 1-year experience in locating underground utilities
- Must be able to work in and around traffic
- Must be dependable
- Must be able to perform physically demanding work in all weather conditions
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass drug test and physical exam
This is a “Full Time” hourly position with the opportunity to advance. Pay range is between $20.00 to $25.00 per hour, depending on previous experience. The following benefits are included after successfully completing a trial period:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability – Long Term Disability
- 401(k) plan (with matching)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
Qualified veterans, minorities, and women encouraged to apply.
Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a safe and a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing and background check.
Candidates must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.